Yesterday we released our biggest, most exciting update every. Of course, we there were a few bugs, as is expected with a major release, and have released version 188.8.131.52 to fix as many of these bugs as possible. As always, testing on a staging or local site is strongly encouraged, and don’t forget about WP Rollback. If you find any issues with this new release, please be sure to report them on Github.
- HTML fields were super-broken with accents, cyrillic, non standard UTF-8, and lots of other things.
- Fields hidden by conditional logic, which should have not made server-side validation errors were, but errors didn’t show and it looked broken,
- Entry export or view could cause an error.
- API, and therefore entry viewer called a method that got lost between 1.5.0-b-2 and final.
- Shortcode for classic mode entry viewer.
- Checkbox fields, with no explicit value, don’t return label for value, now they do.