This is a small bug fix release that fixes two bugs, one of which is a major bug.
- Calculations were rounding some numbers wrong.
- This caused additional decimals when not using money format.
- This caused some numbers greater than a thousand to round non-nonsensically.
- This bug was introduced in Caldera Forms 188.8.131.52
- Conditional logic caused some entries not to export properly.
- Fields with “hide label” will now have the “sr-only” class applied for better compatibility with Bootstrap themes
- Deprecated Caldera_Forms_Render_Util::field_id_attribute() and replaced usages with Caldera_Forms_Render_Util::form_id_attr()
- It was named confusingly 🙁