Caldera Forms 1.7.2 is a minor bug fix release that is available now.
- FIXED: Incorrect usage of Gutenberg InspectorControls
- FIXED: Input masks not initialized if conditional logic is used on a field.
- FIXED: HTML fields not applying wpautop formatting
- FIXED: Caldera Forms Pro API keys did not appear to save
- FIXED: Anti-spam Honey Pot Settings Not Saving
- ADDED: Documentation links in Privacy Screen Before Choosing Form
- ADDED: API Client and State Modules
- ADDED: Additional Server-side Validation for email and number fields
We are now using several npm modules from WordPress created by the Gutenberg team:
We have also incorporated two new modules that we created. This approach allows for more code reuse, and easier testing. The two Caldera modules that are now included are:
Several additional modules are under development. These modules will be helpful for development of Caldera Forms core, the Caldera Forms Pro app, and add-ons. Add-on developers will appreciate the technical documentation.