This is a bug fix release for Caldera Forms.
- Improved validation for better phone fields.
- Fixed bug preventing saving of disabling enhanced delivery setting per form.
- Fixed a bug preventing showing the entry PDF link after a redirect from PayPal.
- Fixed a bug that removed conditionals on processors if variables were in use.
- Fixed a bug preventing non-admin users from editing their own entries when they should be allowed to.
- When resending emails, magic tag were not parsed in recipients, causing fallback email to be used. Now it works right.
- Improved performance of select2 fields.
- When cloning a form, the email settings were reset to defaults, now they are cloned.
- The caldera_forms_field_option_presets filter can now include calculation changes.
- We improved the HTML markup for the consent field.
- Added a new action: caldera_forms_admin_pre_enqueue – runs before admin assets are enqueued, after they are registered.
- You can now select a forms in the Gutenberg block when there is only one form. #highlenderForm
- Removed some dead code from old location of CF Pro API client.