Caldera Forms 1.8.5 was released on May 29, 2019.
Caldera Forms 1.8.5 fixes several bugs, primarily related to calculation fields. There has been an important change made to calculation fields, in order to support PHP 7.2 and later versions. This change affects you if you use manual calculations and your server runs PHP 7.2 or later. The documentation has been updated to explain these changes.
- Caldera Forms calculation fields triggered deprecated function warnings in PHP 7.2.
- Add a warning if the variable wp is not defined in the front-end. This alerts users to conflicts like the one that has been fixed with WP Rocket.
- Bug causing a PHP error when viewing entries of a form that has magic tags used for select field labels.
- Missing CSS for some field types.
- When an existing form that was previously submitted and was edited, calculation field values returned to zero.
- Advanced file fields v2 were only attaching one file.
Caldera Forms 1.8.5 Downloads
You can download Caldera Forms 1.8.5 from WordPress here.