Caldera Forms 1.8.6 is a minor bug fix, which is now available. This release has several bug fixes and includes one new filter. This new filter, caldera_forms_private_upload_directory can be used to change the directory that files, not set to be uploaded to the media library, are added to.
- New filter Hook “caldera_forms_private_upload_directory”
- Checkbox options were showed in json format in entry viewer
- Trim manual formulas when line breaks are mistakenly pasted
- Fixed cf2 is undefined error logged in ajax queries
- Fixed options for emails on the form edition view when Pro enhanced delivery is enabled
- Fixed an issue intalling CF, trunk folder was interfering in tags/1.8.5 folder
- Fixed A pro issue that broke enhanced delivery ( so PDF link and attachment) when multiple files were attached to the email