Causes Of The Caldera Forms WP Not Defined Warning
The primary causes of this notice appearing are:
- WordPress emojis are disabled.
- WordPress embeds are disabled.
How To Fix The Caldera Forms WP Not Defined Error
- If you are using Disable Embeds plugin, please deactivate it.
- If you are using WP Rocket, make sure the disable emoji and disable embeds settings are turned off.
- Check for other ways you have disabled emojis or embeds and remove those.
If that does not work:
- For more guidance, if you are a Caldera Forms Pro customer, contact support.
- If you need a “fix it for you” solution, Contact a WordPress expert to find the cause of the issue and keep your site healthy. We recommend WP Buffs.
- This notice was added via this pull request. If you would like to suggest or propose improvements, please open a new issue.
- We opened an issue to investigate this issue in WordPress core.