This is a bug fix update related to unintended changes in Caldera Forms 1.5. In addition, we added some minor UI improvements to the form builder. This update is strongly recommended for all users.
- Fields hidden by conditional logic’s values were being recorded. This was not the behavior in 1.4.x and was causing issues with calculations calculating the wrong amount.
- Rewrites were not being flushed on every Caldera Forms update. This could prevent entry editing from working.
- Processor magic tags were not being parsed.
- The “New Field” button now has a move icon, and has improved title text.
- Entry edit token abstraction.