If you would like to delete all saved entries of a Caldera Forms form, you can click one button to clear all of the saved entries for your form.
How To Delete Your Saved Form Submissions
- Go to the form editor for your form.
- Click on the Form Settings tab
- Click the Delete All Saved Entries button.
- Click the yes button when asked to confirm.
- There is no undo or revert. Once you click yes, the data is gone for ever, unless you have a backup of your WordPress database.
- New submissions to your form will still be saved. To disable saving form entry data, change the Capture Entries setting to “Disable”.