This is a bug fix release for Caldera Forms. It fixes three important bugs and adds a 3 new filters. It is avaible via WordPress.org today.
- Fixes potential exception in PHPMailer when no BCC value is set for the email notification.
- A recent update to WordPress updated the PHPMailer library, which caused this bug in Caldera Forms. On some PHP versions this can prevent emails from being sent by Caldera Forms.
- Caldera Forms, when uploading files to the media library was not respecting the correct settings for URL structure.
- Caldera Forms, when uploading files to the media library was always attaching these files to the email. Now it only does when the setting indicates it should.
- caldera_forms_grid_row_class Add extra classes to a row in Caldera Forms layout.
- caldera_forms_grid_row_id Change the ID attribute of a row in Caldera Forms layout.
- Previously rows did not have an ID set, now there is an ID set by default, by form ID and row number. You can now filter this ID and use it to style your forms 🙂