We have a new mascot! Also, we have released an update to Caldera Forms. Meet Catdera! In addition to an adorable new mascot, Caldera Forms 220.127.116.11 has a few small, but important bug fixes and some new developer features to aid in custom site development and some add-ons we are working on.
New Features And Improvements
- Improved multi-page form validation. Validation logic is improved to work with new add-ons and to be faster.
- New action: caldera_forms_delete_entries – Runs when entries are deleted.
- New action: caldera_forms_change_entry_status – Runs when entry status is changed.
- Made CSV headers match layout order of forms
- Made new processor and add conditional buttons more obvious when no conditionals or processors are in form.
- Validation errors were not given the right markup, causing accessibility problems.
- Disable conditions were not working properly
- Bad conditional in database updater causing PHP notices.
- Entry viewer was not showing in main admin, with old versions of PHP
- Feature was removed for PHP 5.2 and PHP.3. Still works in sub-menu entry viewer. See this page for more information.
- Datepicker fields were not visible in Safari
- Paragraph fields were not showing defaults.
- Some fields were not respecting filters for custom class
- Using shortcode to set field defaults, with two of the same form on page, was applying defaults to both forms.