Caldera Forms 1.6.2 will be release next week. This is a preview release for testing. It includes the first part of our GDPR roadmap, an improved Gutenberg block and bug fixes. Caldera Forms 1.7 is already underway, integration with WordPress 4.9.6’s privacy tools will be the main focus.
- Ability to show HTML “field” content in emails using summary magic tag or a new magic tag. See the updated documentation for more information.
- Link to Caldera Forms Pro app from Caldera Forms Pro page.
- Option to mark fields as containing personally identifying information.
- caldera_forms_field_wrapper_after_delete action
- caldera_forms_field_wrapper_before_delete action
- FIXED: Fixed deprecated jQuery XHR syntax in some places. Was causing jQuery errors in some browsers.
- FIXED: mp3s were not allowed by some browsers when they should have been for file fields.
- FIXED: If spam was detected by CF Pro entry was still shown in entry viewer.
- FIXED: Nonce refresh was being abused by spammers and not helping with cache issues.
- IMPROVED: One webback build file for Pro and Blocks
- IMPROVED: Gutenberg block now has better previews and more sensible controls.
- ADDED: Ability to show HTML “field” content in emails.
- ADDED: Link to Caldera Forms Pro app from Caldera Forms Pro page.
- ADDED: Option to mark fields as containing personally identifying information.
- ADDED: calderaformsfieldwrapperafter_delete action
- ADDED: calderaformsfieldwrapperbefore_delete action
How To Update
This release has been pushed as tag to WordPress.org. That means if you install WP Rollback, you can “roll forward” to version 1.6.2.rc.1.
You may also manually delete Caldera Forms and re-install using the ZIP file that can be download from Github.
If you use Git, you can checkout the latest master branch or the 1.6.2-rc.1 tag.